Warrior Cats: the Adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cats of the Clan
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm by Thunderpelt

» Returning Back to an Ol' Forum
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Forest
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm by Thunderpelt

» Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries?
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 am by Lightheart

» Four New Books
Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm by Thunderpelt

Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries?

2 posters

Go down

Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? Empty Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries?

Post by Thunderpelt Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:19 am

Hey guys! So.. I got an idea that the site becomes a webseries on Youtube or something (I'd pick a few members to help, of course!) I'm going to post a video on YouTube about it. What do youguys think?
Thunderpelt
Thunderpelt
Leader of the Forums

Fresh Kill : 189
Rep. : 0

http://maggientoby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? Empty Re: Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries?

Post by Lightheart Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 am

Well I'm not allowed on Youtube D: so I can't sorry, but it sounds like fun! Smile
(And I a Deputy of the Forums now??? My name is green Razz if I am ty ty ty! Surprised )
Lightheart
Lightheart
Deputy of the Forums

Fresh Kill : 125

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries? Empty Re: Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries?

Post by Thunderpelt Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Lightheart wrote:Well I'm not allowed on Youtube D: so I can't sorry, but it sounds like fun! Smile
(And I a Deputy of the Forums now??? My name is green Razz if I am ty ty ty! Surprised )

That's fine ^^ The only problem about it being a webseries is that
1. Crappy internet
2. Windows Live Movie Maker doesn't mix with animated images

Yeeeeeup! I need a strong team to help me with the forum!
Thunderpelt
Thunderpelt
Leader of the Forums

Fresh Kill : 189

http://maggientoby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 am

Yay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and yes webseies are HARD my mind hurts thinking about them! scratch
Lightheart
Lightheart
Deputy of the Forums

Fresh Kill : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down