Warrior Cats: the Adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cats of the Clan
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm by Thunderpelt

» Returning Back to an Ol' Forum
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Forest
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 pm by Thunderpelt

» Cats of the Clan
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm by Thunderpelt

» Warrior Cats: The Adventure, A Webseries?
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 am by Lightheart

» Four New Books
Forest of Secrets *spoilers* EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm by Thunderpelt

Forest of Secrets *spoilers*

Go down

Forest of Secrets *spoilers* Empty Forest of Secrets *spoilers*

Post by Fernheart Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 am

I'll start of with a fun fact. This is my nicest copy of any paperbacked Warrior book I own, though I've re-read it a ton. Anyway, this book was, once again, an excellent read. At the beginning of the story, we are introduced to two mysterious kits, which, we find out at the end of the prologue, belong to a Clan. Graypool, who was an awesome she-cat IMO, takes them in and raises them as her own. In the last book, WindClan had been attacked by RiverClan and ShadowClan, but was saved by ThunderClan. Sadly, Cinderpaw was injured on Thunderpath, so she is now a medicine cat's apperentice. I LOVED Cinderpaw! She was so cheerful and talkative and so full of spunk! And then in the later series....well, that's for another book. Tigerclaw Twisted Evil is also being accused by Fireheart of being evil, which he is, and we learn more about his evilness in this tale. Graystripes relationship is causing strain on Fireheart, until they are found out at the end of the book. Silverstream dies giving birth and Graystripe takes the two kits to Riverclan where he lives. Fireheart becomes the new ThunderClan deputy, after Tigerclaw attempts to kill Bluestar Twisted Evil . Bluestar kind of loses it after that, with good reason. The two mysterious kits at the beginning of the book belonged to Bluestar, when she fell in love with Oakheart. Also, Brokenstar Twisted Evil has become blind and Brokentail. I think that about sums it up....enjoy!!
Fernheart
Fernheart
Deputy of the Forums

Fresh Kill : 233
Rep. : 2

http://www.gatheringofwarriorcats.webs.com

Back to top Go down